We are looking for a data scientist to join our team to help us succeed in our mission to make growth simple for global brands looking to grow their ecommerce sales.
Embracing the following values is a must:
· "Think then act": Many people can apply and deploy models, but you are here to discuss ideas, applying them is just secondary.
· " Think big": We want to be a leading company.
What we'd like:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field(Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.).
· At least 1 - 2 years' of experience on data engineering.
· Advanced programming skills (Python, SQL).
· Experience on DevOps, MachineLearning or AWS is highly valuable.
You will need to:
· Collaborate with the engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production such as deploying machine learning algorithms.
· Automate/Improve data processes and build ETL's (build databases, data warehouse to feed BI dashboards, etc.).
· Use different data sources(like APIs) to feed our systems.
You will be immersed in a challenging environment, within a highly cooperative Team in some of the largest and fastest growing fields. Passion about data is mandatory.